Epionce is a comprehensive and innovative skin care line designed to optimize the appearance health of the skin. Their unique approach provides a blend of key botanical ingredients to reveal healthier-looking skin that can help defy the visible effects of aging – giving you smoother, more radiant skin. All Epionce products were created to work synergistically with each other to provide healthier-looking skin.
All Epionce clinical studies are unique in the industry as they adhere to the highest standards for clinical studies. They go beyond the traditional qualitative (i.e. how people think they feel) clinical results that most cosmetic companies follow, to scientifically-validated quantitative (i.e. what the trained investigator can definitely measure) clinical results. Additionally, Epionce clinical studies are performed:
- By nationally recognized independent research organizations
- With trained clinical investigators
- On finished, consumer-ready product
- Conducted on human volunteers
- Peer-reviewed by dermatologists
Independent clinical studies have shown:
- 91% visible improvement in radiance and clarity
- 64% visible improvement in skin texture
- 38% visible improvement in fine lines
- 33% visible improvement in wrinkles
Dr. Haque is very particular about the skincare offered at Queen City Plastic Surgery and has selected Epionce as one of the lines to carry in the office due to their commitment to research and staying at the cutting edge to give you great results. Our patients have found that Epionce gives amazing results without being harsh on the skin. Some of the staff and patient favorites include the Epionce Renewal Eye Cream and the Melanolyte line for brightening.