Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Charlotte
Enam Haque, MD, FACS is a board-certified plastic surgeon with additional training in hand surgery. Prior to founding Queen City Plastic Surgery, he was a Clinical Assistant Professor at the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. While there, he performed all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and trained the next generation of plastic surgeons.
Dr. Haque prides himself on staying on the cutting edge of treatments, techniques and technologies. His cosmetic practice focuses on natural results through surgical and non-surgical enhancement of the face and body. His reconstructive interests include post-cancer reconstruction, peripheral nerve surgery, minimally invasive carpal tunnel release and surgical treatment of migraine. Dr. Haque has privileges at both Atrium Health and Novant health systems.
Dr. Haque’s Training
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Saint Louis University
- Hand Surgery Fellowship – University of Louisville (Kleinert Institute of Hand and Microsurgery)
- General Surgery Residency – State University of New York at Syracuse
- Medical Doctor – University of Texas at San Antonio
- B.A. in Political Science – Emory University
Dr. Haque’s Associations and Honors
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Kleinert Society (hand surgery)
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- The Bernard Vick, M.D. Teaching Award awarded by the Surgical Residents, ECU Brody School of Medicine In Recognition of Teaching Excellence in Clinical and Operative Surgery, 2014
Dr. Haque’s Publications and Presentations
- Haque, E and Carstens, M. (2009) The Use of Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 in Mandible Reconstruction. ASPS Senior Residents Conference, Austin, TX
- Winner, Best Maxillofacial Award
- Kort, K, Pavone, L, Jensen, E, Haque, E, Newman, N and Kittur, D. (2004) Resident perceptions of the impact of work-hour restrictions on health care delivery and surgical education: Time for transformational change. Surgery October 2004 (Vol. 136, Issue 4, Pages 861-871).
- A preliminary version was presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the Central Surgical Association, Chicago, Illinois.
- Rotondo, M and Haque, E (eds) (2012) The Richard E. Dean Junior and Senior Absite Review Materials. East Carolina University Press, Greenville, NC.
- Haque, E. (2011) The Surgical Treatment of Migraine, Department of Surgery Grand Rounds, East Carolina University School of Medicine.
- Haque, E (2012) The Surgical Treatment of Migraine, Department of Medicine Grand Grounds, East Carolina School of Medicine.
- Haque, E and Ho, P. (2012) Anatomy of the upper extremity and its clinical application. Department of Surgery Grand Rounds, East Carolina School of Medicine
- Haque, E (2012) The Surgical Treatment of Migraine. Recent Developments in Internal Medicine, Atlantic Beach, NC
- Galang, E and Haque, E (2012) The Role of Surgery in Refractory Migraines. Carolinas Pain Conference, Asheville, NC
- Zeri, RS and Haque, E (eds) (2013) The Richard E. Dean Junior and Senior Absite Review Materials. XanEdu Publishing Inc, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Singla P, Kachare SD, Fitzgerald TL, Zeri RS and Haque E “Reconstruction using a pedicled upper arm fillet flap after excision of a malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor: A case report” World Journal of Clinical Cases 2014 in press
- Kachare SD, Norbury JW, Singla P, Motameni AT, Haque E, and Zeri RS “Feasibility of Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Fenestration of the Transverse Carpal Ligament: A Cadaveric Study”
- Kachare SD, Norbury JW, Singla P, Motameni AT, Haque E, and Zeri RS “Feasibility of Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Fenestration of the Transverse Carpal Ligament: A Cadaveric Study”. North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons 2014, Asheville, NC. Paper Presentation, October 18, 2014.
- Kachare SD, Norbury JW, Singla P, Motameni AT, Haque E, and Zeri RS “Feasibility of Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Fenestration of the Transverse Carpal Ligament: A Cadaveric Study”. American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Meeting 2014, Chicago, IL. Resident abstract session, October 10, 2014.
- Kachare SD, Ho P, Suttle DJ, Haque E, and Zeri RS. “Physician Perception or Misperception of Healthcare Costs”. Oral Presentation. 2013 Joint Annual South Carolina & North Carolina Chapters of American College of Surgeons Meeting, Asheville, NC
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Haque, a board-certified plastic surgeon in Charlotte, NC
If you’d like to meet with Dr Haque to discuss how plastic surgery might help you or enhance your life, Contact Us today to schedule an initial consultation.